X-SOCKS Run Speed One Description SOMEBODY HAS TO LEAD THE RACE. JOIN US FOR THE RUN! Thanks to the combination of cushioning zones and ventilation channels, these socks are particularly good for middle and long-distance runs. The cushioning on the instep and on the heel dissipates the impact and shockwaves that are created with every step you take. The patented Lambertz-Nicholson Achilles Tendon Protector envelops the sensitive tendons in a recessed area which functions as a support to protect against the risk of chafing and abrasions from the top of the shoe. The integrated ventilation channels of the Traverse AirFlow Channel Systems on the soles and the AirCool Stripes on the instep continue to let fresh air circulate freely in the shoe.
- Self-adjusting cuff (Socks): Adapts to any size leg without slipping or constricting.
- Air-Conditioning Channel: Conducts air away from the anatomically shaped footbed via the inside surface of the foot and thus ensures that moist,overheated air is pumped out of even tight fitting shoes with every movement.
- Lambertz-Nicholson Achilles Tendon Protector: Thanks to its highly abrasion-resistant and impact-absorbing material, the protector protects the Achilles tendons from pressure points and friction from the top of the shoe. The sensitive Achilles tendons arent stressed because they are encased in the cushioning pod.
- Instep Protector with AirCool Stripes: Reduces the risk of pressure points and chafing, and optimally ventilates the foot.
- AirCool Stripes: Knit like a fine net of air permeable Mythlan. This results in cooling ventilation on the soles of the feet.
- Toe Protector: Guards against blisters and chafing.
- ToeTip Protector: Asymmetrical impact-absorbing protectors made of hollow-core Robur fibers cushion and protect toes at the pressure-sensitive tips.
- Anatomically shaped footbed: For “L”-left and “R”-right foot with integrated AirConditioning Channel.
- Traverse AirFlow Channel System: Regulates the temperature of the sole of the foot and conducts moist and overheated air into the AirConditioning Channel.
- Heel Protector: Guards against pressure and friction.
- AirFlow AnklePads: Ankle bones are often scraped up during falls since they jut out from the sides of the legs. The crescent-moon-shaped alignment of the pads offers the best possible protection without affecting the ventilation ability of the AirConditioning Channel
- X-Cross Bandage: The unique crossover ankle bands, knit of elastic materials, give stressed tendons, muscles and joints secure hold and stability without limiting freedom of movement.
With X-SOCKS Run Speed One you can enjoy your activities without complications. If you like the brand X-SOCKS and their bike products, visit the categories of the bike products that you are looking for and place your order as soon as possible and receive it in a few days. Our aim at bikeinn is to make high-quality products accessible to all with an efficient worldwide delivery service.